Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is the Roll20 API available to outside sites?

Edited 1525186937
I am a web developer and thinking of writing my own session site, on this page I will manage init tracking, session notes, and dm tables. Basically it will be my own custom DM screen that will live on a second monitor. I realize that Roll20 allows most of these things to be done on the site, but juggling all that is a bit of a pain. So my question is, if I pay for access to the api, can I have my own personal site interact with the Roll20 page? A future plan for this is integrating DnD Beyond when they eventual create their API too (their dev team mentioned this is planned, but not currently under development). Edit: I would have just looked up the API calls but the wiki is currently offline
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
No, the API is entirely internal.
Well that sucks. I had big plans. Working with the Roll20 tools for macros has been a pain in the ass, I couldn't imagine doing the same with the full api. 
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
The wiki is up again if you want to read about it.