Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script] Aura/Tint HealthColor

Edited 1525632057
The previous thread for this script was closed. I'm wondering if there is a way to add an option to the menu to toggle the health aura degradation to ascending wound values rather than descending. Any guidance would be appreciated. Previous thread link:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2139713/script-aura-slash-tint-healthcolor/?pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/2139713/script-aura-slash-tint-healthcolor/?pagenum=1</a>
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Could you just reverse the colors?

Edited 1525647780
Unfortunately there is not an option for changing colors either. It defaults to Green/Yellow/Red. There are heal and damage effect colors that can be changed and look like blood or bubbling green, but that is the extent of it. If there is another newer API that performs the same function I'm all ears, but this one does work well for my intended purpose.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
If you change line 42 to this: &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; var curValue = (maxValue - parseInt(obj.get(bar + "_value"), 10)); It should reverse it's consideration of the values of the bar.
Thanks a lot. I'll try that out.
Curious - is it possible to just have the blood splatter effect? I need my auras and tints for other purposes nor do I like to show HP. So the only thing I would like from this script is the blood spatter ability when my PC takes their damage and the Dead symbol automatically appear on 0 HP. Also since it is a one click - how can I see the actual script?

Edited 1526317713
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
You can use the Import button instead of the Add Script button to get an editable copy of the script.&nbsp; Note that updates to the script will not be automatically applied to you copy like they would if you just Added it.
lol ahh so thats what that does. I thought import was, something I was adding
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The Aaron said: You can use the Import button instead of the Add Script button to get an editable copy of the script.&nbsp; Note that updates to the script will not be automatically applied to you copy like they would if you just Added it. I have never, ever, ever noticed that button. I'm calling Mandela Effect here. :)
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
=D