Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro buttons inside a PowerCards script

Sounds simple, but I cannot get it to work. I've done it before with templates and simple calls to character ability rolls, but I'm trying to move to using PowerCards so I can do some special skills checks later. Here's a simple version of what I have: !power {{ --name|Skill Checks --format|skillatt --charid|@{selected|character_id} --emote|@{selected|character_name} --!Buttons|[Acrobatics]( ~AcrobaticsCheck ) [Animal Handling](~selected|AnimalHandling_Check) }} Gives this: The Animal Handling one works straight from the character sheet. The Acrobatics one, however, not only ignores my attempt at a "button" but also creates a URL that obviously doesn't do what I want. I've tried using #, !, and their HTML entities. Is this just not possible?

Edited 1525721329
Never mind! I was just getting too tired to catch it. For anyone else having trouble finding this info, it says in the API Buttons In Chat documentation that you need to use the special code (! & # 13 ; #) without spaces before the macro call: !power {{ --name|Skill Checks --format|skillatt --charid|@{selected|character_id} --emote|@{selected|character_name} --!Buttons|[Acrobatics](!
#AcrobaticsCheck) [Animal Handling](~selected|AnimalHandling_Check) }} That fixed it.