Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Waterdeep maps for Roll20

Are there any maps of Waterdeep that are usable with Roll20?  I'm using Waterdeep for a lot of my game and it would be very useful if there were any already created maps available.  I've checked the Marketplace but not having any luck.  My artistic ability is just slightly above stick figure level, so making them my self is a non-starter.  Any suggestions?
Loren the GM
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I would suggest looking at the DM's Guild. There is at least one high quality Waterdeep map that I have seen there.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Here are some good places to make a request about this topic: /r/rpg /r/dnd /r/dndnext /r/ADND /r/Pathfinder_RPG /r/gamemasters At this time there are no Waterdeep maps on roll20 due to the IP owned by WOTC.