Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] SIDEKICKS!: M&M 3E game set in the DC Universe

Edited 1529907586
Sidekicks is a PL-8 game set in the DC Comics universe. Play a sidekick or protege of a cannon DC character that was never known to have a sidekick, mentor a young ward or have an heir to their legacy. The Teen Titans have grown beyond the point where they can refer to themselves as teens. Yet they can't allow that large "T" tower in San Francisco to remain vacant. Nightwing and Starfire have decided it's time to travel the world and handpick the New Teen Titans. Can you make the cut? If so, will you get a chance to pick out your room before some villain decides it's time to wipe out this experiment before it even gets started? We're looking for a few players to join the ranks of this new game. We'll be playing every other Saturday evening starting at 9:30 pm Central Time.  If interested please leave a post in here indicating your interest and then PM me a couple of character concepts you might have. The first session is July 21, 2018 at 9:30 pm Central Time. Step out of the shadow. It's your time to shine now hero.
Looking for 3 more players.
To answer a question: We will be playing M&M 3E. We're not changing the system.
We are now just looking for 2 more players.
I wouldn't mind giving this a try.
Looking for 1 more player!

Edited 1527355896
I'm VERY familiar with the rules and character creations system of M&M 3e (you don't even know how many days I've spent looking at the book).  However, is there ONLY the possibility of a bi-weekly campaign?  That seems a little too few and far between for me, well, unless we get two weeks worth of XP each time, lol.  Also, I already have a PL8 sheet made, so that's cool (Yes, I am willing to edit it).

Edited 1527386260
We start on June 2.
Jim B. said: We start on June 5. I thought we were starting Sat June 2 at 9:30 EST
Yes, Saturday June 2 will be the first session.
Sidekicks: The New Teen Titans. A M&M 3E game set in the DC universe is looking for 2 more players. If interested send me a PM with a few character concepts. Your concept should include an existing DC universe character that you were a sidekick to previously. A DC character that was not known for having a sidekick but in this universe did. Include brief personality & background info.
The next session will be July 21 at 9:30pm CST.
Might there be room for an extra player?
Yes, there are two openings. Please send me 2 - 3 concepts that include: power set,  an existing DC universe character that you were a sidekick to previously. A DC character that was not known for having a sidekick but in this universe did. Include brief personality & background info.
Looking for one more player. If interested PM me a couple of character concepts. Give me some time to repond because I'm going on vacation until July 10. The next session will be July 21.
Still looking for one more player. If interested PM me a couple of character concepts. The next session will be August 18 .