Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Marketplace Creator

CyborgPrime
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hi!  I'm a new Marketplace Creator - I do sci-fi expansions.  I'm eager to upload my content, but since filing my paperwork, I have not heard back from the team@roll20.  My emails have gone unanswered for a week. I'm wondering if my emails went t the spam box, or if it's just normal not to hear back for a while?  Any tips would be appreciated. Thanks!
Dean
Roll20 Team
It can sometimes take a couple of business days for a response on such matters, as there is a high volume of paperwork that must be reviewed and processed. If you don't hear anything in the next few days let me know and I'll see if there's an issue. Thanks!

Edited 1526313199
CyborgPrime
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Cool - thanks Dean.  BTW- are you the same dean I've been communicating with by email?  DeanB?
CyborgPrime
Pro
Marketplace Creator
aha- I see that you are - ok well as long as you say my stuff has been received and is in the queue, then I'll stop bugging you.. for a few more days. ;)
Dean
Roll20 Team
Yep, that's me :) And yes, we're experiencing a bit of a backlog on marketplace tickets. We're a small team processing dozens of marketplace requests and paperwork each week, so it can occasionally be a few days to get back to non-urgent requests. I'm working to clear out most of that backlog today so you should have a response by tomorrow the latest. Thanks!