Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [D&D] [5E] [Homebrew] Need 2 more players for a Sunday game.

I am looking for 2 more players for a Homebrew game setting. The game will last around 3-5 hours. It will be at 12 central time. For me to consider you tell me your experience with 5E and a bit about yourself.
This game will be a bit of a dark setting, I would like the players that want to play to please take it with a bit of seriousness. 

Edited 1526430067
Please tell more about the setting, what we would be doing and who we're supposed to be.
I am also interested in the setting as well! Tell us more, I may be down to join.

Edited 1526440681
This is a low magic campaign setting. That is not saying you can't be a wizard or a cleric. It will just change how you normally would play them. For you see the best example would be like you in modern day walking down the street when a guy gets mad and throws a fireball. This will also affect races for you see a elf would be treated differently than a human or dwarf. As far as your supposed to be I want you to be your characters. Keep in mind most of the party is good. We are Big into roll play. Roll playing is just as important as being able to fight.Does this answer your questions? 

Edited 1526603254
I am a player in his game (Rogue). It's actually pretty fun. All of us are, for the most part, chill, and we joke around, but we're also being serious because most of us don't want to die. We would prefer someone that will fit in with that. As for the magic portion of it, you still have magic, but it's probably optimal sometimes to look at other ways to do things. Instance being, like being a cleric. Sure, you can pop off a healing spell, but a Healer's Kit is an effective tool. It's actually quite enjoyable to think about things instead of just grinding kills. I don't believe any of us did the min-max route, so we all have our weaknesses. So if you want to join us, please do. EDIT: Also yes, it is a homebrew campaign, but the DM (Arkantis) has actually put it together really well. EDIT 2: Right now we're in a fairly large town. I don't recall the name (I'm tired right now), but we're looking on how to get close to someone powerful, so that way we can continue. We already met a rather... powerful being.
Why do all the cool sounding games happen when I'm already scheduled? This seems cool I hope you find the players you're looking for!
This looks interesting, but what timezone is it?
Game starts at 12:00pm Central, so 11am Mountain, 10am Pacific, and 1pm Eastern. Hope that helps.
I am so freaking interested and im free Sunday's but i have to work THIS sunday.  I have a couple years of experience with 5e. Ive played it more that any other game except maybe pathfinder. I don't necessarily know how to describe my self but im a very east guy to get a long with.
Do u guys still need one more? If so I am interested. I am playing in 2 other 5e games going over 1.2 years so far XD. Please pm me the details :)