Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Adding global attack mod with a macro?

Hey guys was wondering if anyone used a macro to adjust sheets on the fly? Something where you could select multiple tokens and then add like +1d4 effect to their damage or to their attacks through the global section in the sheet? I know i have something similar to auto populate the GM Notes section, but didn't know if anything like this existed yet.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Jakob has you covered with his wonderful  ChatSetAttr script :)
Thank you! Does anyone have a working macro with this script? I dug through the thread but it dosent seem anyone did. Closest thing i could find was this !token-mod --set statusmarkers|+all-for-one !setattr --sel --silent --nocreate --global_save_mod_field|'1d4[BLESS]' !setattr --sel --silent --nocreate --global_save_mod|{{global=[\lbrak\at{global_save_mod_field}]\rbrak}} --replace !setattr --sel --silent --nocreate --global_attack_mod_field|'1d4[BLESS]' !setattr --sel --silent --nocreate --global_attack_mod|{{globalattack=[\lbrak\at{global_attack_mod_field}]\rbrak}} --replace
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I've written ChatSetAttr macros to toggle modifiers on the Shaped Sheet. What sheet are you using?
keithcurtis said: I've written ChatSetAttr macros to toggle modifiers on the Shaped Sheet. What sheet are you using? OGL 5e