Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Need Marketplace Help!

Hollow
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I accidentally purchased a module in Roll20 while troubleshooting a shopping cart checkout issue in the marketplace that was keeping me from preordering mordenkainen's tome. Now I don't have enough funds to purchase the mordenkainen's even if I wasn't getting an error. How can I return this accidental purchase? Please don't tell me I can't return this purchase or I'm moving my games to fantasy grounds.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Please email the team using <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> to protect your personal information. Thanks