Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

City of Mist Character Sheet - Bugs, Browser Compatibility Issues, Suggestions

Edited 1526682117
Will K.
Sheet Author
Just making a post to refer users to report issues with the new City of Mist character sheet. Identified problems: - attention, crack, fade and status pips disappearing with checked in Firefox browsers. (fixed, will included in next update) - theme cards non-responsive in Edge - power calculation breaking down after transfering from the old sheet and the new. (fixed, will included in next update) (quickfix, give players new character sheet or find the attribute 'power' in the attributes and abilities tag and deleting it.)

Edited 1526604860
Great work on the sheet. One weird quirk I noticed was on the back of the Character card the "NOTES" heading overlaps the "See through Mist" Moment of Evolution. One question, maybe suggestion - When you add a power tag it automatically adds another empty "power tag" line. Is there a way to prevent that? After you add your three power tags you always have this extra "power tag" line sitting there. Same thing with Weakness tags.
I've said this elsewhere, but the drop shadow on all the text makes it look real fuzzy (especially when rotated as well). It has the same effect as if I've forgotten to put on the glasses, and it really lowers the usability.
When switching from the community version to the new version, if you have typed some stuff into the old character sheet and made some rolls, then when converting to the new sheet it will save power from the old sheet and use that for your rolls instead of the power from the new sheet. This can be fixed by going into the attributes & abilities tab and looking for the "power" attribute and simply deleting it. I have not had issues with it after deleting the "power" attribute.  
Jeffry M, what is your browser and version?  Thanks christopher!  Should be an easy enough fix.
Will K. said: Jeffry M, what is your browser and version?  Thanks christopher!  Should be an easy enough fix. Sorry, it's the latest version of Chrome 66.0.3359.181 64 bit. OS is Win 10
Huh, strange... same set up as I use... I'll see if I can replicate the effect... Do you have any custom themes or visual add-ons installed in chrome?
Will K. said: Huh, strange... same set up as I use... I'll see if I can replicate the effect... Do you have any custom themes or visual add-ons installed in chrome? Yep, looks like it is the  "Dark Matter" Roll20 theme I'm using through the Stylish extension. Disabling it corrects the formatting. But I'm willing to live with it since the theme is great for a CoM campaign. Especially with the "purple" accent color. Any word on how to stop the additional power tag and weakness tag lines from popping up? Not a big deal, would just a be a cleaner look not having those always hanging out there.
One of my players character sheets is either invisible or..strange, I have no idea what's going on, she has tried Safari and Google Chrome&nbsp;&nbsp; <a href="https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/449313813137850371/451153902658650142/Screenshot_2018-05-29_17.44.15.png" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/449313813137850371/451153902658650142/Screenshot_2018-05-29_17.44.15.png</a> <a href="https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/449313813137850371/451154842883325962/Screenshot_2018-05-29_17.48.07.png" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/449313813137850371/451154842883325962/Screenshot_2018-05-29_17.48.07.png</a>
Yikes!&nbsp; I've got no idea what's going on there.&nbsp; Do you happen to know which version of chrome she's using?
Hey we love your sheet, its very comprehensive.&nbsp; But we didn't start off using it (transposed it after starting with another one), and we're having some troubles.&nbsp; The Taking Action card doesn't seem to be adding into our moves.&nbsp; So when we click on a tag it doesn't add, and the +/- function isn't working either.&nbsp;&nbsp;
Jason H. - I got a fix for that lined up on the next update, but there's a pretty easy immediate solution.&nbsp; In the Attributes and Abilities tag, find the attribute 'power' and delete it.&nbsp; That'll clear the way for the new sheet to do it's thing.