Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

5e PHB and DMG update? Coming soon-ish?

My google-fu is weak. Is there or has there been any update as to when the entire 5e PHB and DMG will be added to the markplace? I'd be tempted to return and renew my subscription. 
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Compendium changes to support products like those is something the Devs have said they are working on right now.
There was a subtle teaser (I think in one of the Community Corner posts?) about how exciting this summer was going to be for all of us.  So maybe?  Stock answer is still "It'll come when it comes and we can't tell you about it until it's ready."
DarkDeer
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
The team has talked about this as much as we are able - You all will know the second we can tell you! - I'm going to close this thread :) Keep an ear to the ground!