Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Poor Formatting in Compendium Content

Edited 1526666184
It would've been nice to see some line breaks in the monster stat blocks in Mordenkainen's Tome (and elsewhere): especially in the spell listings. Whenever I click the spellcasting ability for one of the new archmages, for instance, I see this horrible, useless mess linked in chat:  The archmage is an 18th-level spellcaster. Its spellcasting ability is Intelligence (spell save DC 17, +9 to hit with spell attacks). The archmage can cast disguise self and invisibility at will and has the following wizard spells prepared: Cantrips (at will): fire bolt, light, mage hand, prestidigitation, shocking grasp1st level (4 slots): detect magic, identify, mage armor, magic missile, burning hands*2nd level (3 slots): detect thoughts, mirror image, misty step, flaming sphere**3rd level (3 slots): counterspell, fly, lightning bolt, fireball**4th level (3 slots): banishment, fire shield, stoneskin*5th level (3 slots): cone of cold, scrying, wall of force6th level (1 slot): globe of invulnerability7th level (1 slot): teleport8th level (1 slot): mind blank*9th level (1 slot): time stop* The archmage casts these spells on itself before combat.** Cult signature spells It will take dozens of work hours for me to go across all the monsters in the various games I'm running and clean all of this up when I feel I should have usable, drag-and-drop monsters straight from the compendium. This very much also highlights the need for an editable compendium, so those of us that have bought the content can go in and format it the way we like. Thanks! Chris S.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Let me direct you to the Mordenkainen's Bug Thread:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6395569/mordenka" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6395569/mordenka</a>... Hopefully that's something that can be worked out.