Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFGM] [Vampire: The Masquerade - V20] [any day, GMT -5, mornings] (will consider paid GMs)

My current GM just ended a great game, and I'm looking for a new one. Looking for GM for Vampire: The Masquerade, preferably 20th Anniversary Edition (V20). I am willing to consider paid GM as long as they are able to convince me that they have experience GMing on Roll20 and that they are reliable. I'm looking to play in a Camarilla or Sabbat game (I might consider an Anarch/Independent game), preferably one that sticks with canon lore (for the most part) as presented in the novels and sourcebooks. I would prefer the setting to be a major American metropolis.... Chicago, New York City, Los Angeles, Miami, etc. I'd love to play a Camarilla game as either an elder or ancillae, based on the concept of a game of Camarilla politics with Camarilla clans. Time would be GMT -5, mornings.
Saturdays, 2pm, Camarilla, New Orleans. Starting as neonates in the 1920s advancing through the decades over the game.

Edited 1526902976
KMFDM
Plus
That's too late of a start time for me, but it sounds very interesting.