Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Random Drinks Table Macro or Rollable Table.

Edited 1526806908
Hi All, been playing around with rollable tables and Macro's and I am somewhat proficient. What I am looking for is a simple macro or Table that when clicked will roll a d100, and give me the Drink Name, Description, Effect and Cost. Simlar to the below table. Rolled Number Drink Name Drink Colour Description Effect Cost 1 Goblin Grog Putrid Green The cheapest rot gut ale in the land. This is the stuff that can be brewed with all types of ingredients sometimes including goblin. Taste is terrible but gets the job done Any adventurer who drinks this will not regain HP on a Long Rest. They will be too busy vomiting and feeling awful all night. Effect wears off after 1 day. 1 SP 2 Griffin Nest Medium Brown A shot of Dwarven Brandy with a raw egg in it. DC 10 CON save or vomiting ensues. 5 CP 3 Skullbuster XXX Pink with brown lumps A potent orcish ale where the vintage is measured by how many lumps in it, the more the better. Normally only given as a rare gift by people who have done the orcish people a great service For non-orcs they must make a DC15 con save or pass-out for 1D6 hours, half-orcs make the save at DC7 Free As stated I have 100 of these so just looking for a simple way to get the information to me as quick as possible rather than having to cross reference handouts
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I think the only good way to do this without a Pro subscription and API script, is to make a custom card deck. In a paint porgram, make 100 cards, with the text and images you want to represent each drink, and then you can draw them as needed. You can do the above with a rollable table, but all 5 columns would be printed out together. 
Hmm, Both are kinda clunky in all honesty. There must be a simpler way.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
If only! roll20 has a lot of clunky limitations, especially the rollable table feature which, frankly, sucks.

Edited 1526809677
Hmm, How about this. I have another Macro for conditions that provides me with a drop down list and when selected gives information about the conditition. I could modify that to have 100 lines for the drink, but would still need to Roll manually. I wonder how I could get it to be whispered to me?