Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LF4-6P] [TOR] [EST] New Campaign

Michael I.
Pro
Sheet Author
The System is [TOR] The One Ring [EST] Eastern Standard Time Start Time 7:30pm End time is negotiable with all the players (though I would like to get in at least 3-4 Hours. Must be Mature  Must be willing to use Discord Must have Mic First Gaming session will be June 8th then it will be Once a month on the 3rd Friday of each Month. Just a little about me. I will be the Lore master I have been playing since 1974 and have been running games not long after (though Roll20 is still new to me, as is TOR) so there may be a slight learning curve. Looking forward to hearing from you.
sounds awesome i wouldn't mind joining could be cool
Once a month? Just exactly what I am looking for TOR campaign. Where do I sign?
Michael I.
Pro
Sheet Author
Ok I will send you both a Private message with my Discord sever info, and the invite to the game, once you have that and joined we can get you access to Character sheets and do  up Characters.
Michael I.
Pro
Sheet Author
I Currently have 3 Players, I also Have 3 that have Have asked to join and should be Making Characters soon,for a total of 6 I could still use 1 or 2 more players