Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

I have the wrong version of the OGL Character sheet appearing in my game?

I was trying to add some new api's to my game when myself and someone helping me by making a script for me found out the version of OGL character sheet that is in my game is not the same as the they had made the script to work with, nor did it match the one displayed in the settings (mine has a big SRD5 in the top left when the display shows a simple dungeons and dragons logo) I was told by the person helping me that submitting a bug report to the admins would be the best way to try and get the proper version of the character sheet. I also attempted to change the character sheet default in my game settings off the OGL sheet, then back on to it and it still produces the incorrect version.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
There's differences in the graphics, depending on what module you're running (if you're running), so are you running a module and if so, which module? :)
I am not knowingly running a module
Moreover, while he did have the 5E OGL Companion script running, it was not outputting the death save output (this is how we discovered the issue). I checked the versions of the two sheets (the OGL sheet in my game, and the one in his), and they both said version 2.1. His had the SRD5 Logo in the top left, and some legalese in fine print at the bottom, mine did not.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
So, Bast, what module -- if any -- are you running? :)  I've pinged a Dev to come by and poke at this.
None in my game (D&D Script Test). There's one possibility that I messaged Todd about, which was to check and make sure the Companion script is fully active using  !5estatus, but I think he may be asleep now. Other than that possibility (or maybe he could be using an older version of the companion script), I think it really is a different sheet somehow, despite selecting it, and even his changing to a different sheet and switching back to the OGL.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
A dev will be by, during business hours, to assist in deciphering this puzzle :)
Something to note about the difference in the styling mentioned above. These ARE the same character sheet, they just have CSS changes. The stylized dragon CSS is unlocked when the game's creator purchases WotC content on Roll20.
Hmm, perhaps it is just his companion script being different or having things turned off then.
Hi Todd, What is the name of the game where you are seeing this?
Hi there, sorry for the late reply I was at work, it is in my Settlement of Skjaald game
if this is just a case of things being accidently turned off then I am extremely sorry for the wasted time
And just to clarify so the devs know what they are looking for, could you provide a list of what features are not functioning correctly? Does any parts work properly? Additionally, a console log capturing when you put commands in could be extremely helpful as well! Thank you!
I am not certain exactly what is functioning differently Bast L told me the death save output was functioning differently than the OGL char sheet version he was using in his game, which is what he believed was the main reason the script he wrote worked in his game, but when placed into mine it would not work
What is the name of Bast's script that is meant to function with the OGL companion?
in my game it is called OGL sheet sounds
It would appear that the appearance was exactly as someone above stated. I am not sure why the script Bast created wasnt working for me though. I am sorry if I wasted anyone's time.