Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFGM][Pathfinder][EST] Player looking for a GM

Hello! I'm currently looking to find a GM who'd be interested in running Pathfinder. I'm fairly flexible on the type of campaign, and my schedule is currently open.
Too vague, friend. Do you have a group? What time works? What time zone are you?
I do not have a group, though I could likely put one together out of people I know who're decent fairly quickly. Basically any time works, as my schedule is flexible, as stated. I'm in EST, on the US East Coast, but again, my schedule is rather flexible and I can adjust to most times.
I don't think I can help you, as it sounds like I'm getting sucked in other directions.  Good luck, Tim!