Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Outdoor Tiles: Seasonal Trees

Edited 1526941770
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
Outdoor Tiles: Seasonal Trees Hello! Our new outdoors pack is live. It features a high quality collection of top-down trees (450+ items) with so many variations in seasons and time that they are a perfect fit for any outdoor situation. Whether you're slaying an Owlbear in the forest or chasing after Zombies a fateful night in the cemetery, we've got you covered. Included you'll find: 2 Species of Trees Spring, Fall and Winter (Bare) seasons Daylight, Dusk and Night times for every season 120+ variations for each specie LQ version up to 4x4 tiles per tree HQ version up to 8x8 tiles per tree 2 Species of Mushrooms Daylight, Dusk and Night times 5 Clusters of each and a Single version for fine control Bonus render from the side: Make sure to check our  Publisher Page for more high quality content for your games. And if you have any comments, questions or suggestions, I'd love to read them! Happy Mapping!
Gold
Forum Champion
I love trees (IRL). These graphics appear to have thousands of leaves! Very detailed. Neat variety of views & seasons.
Russ H.
Marketplace Creator
These are gorgeous!
wow, these are maybe the best looking trees on the marketplace........and so many of them. this pack is totally worth a buy.  hope we will see conifers and pines, palms, maybe exotic trees like in afrika and cacti, bushes and clump of plants soon too
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
Thank you all for the kind words! Yeti said: [...] hope we will see conifers and pines, palms, maybe exotic trees like in afrika and cacti, bushes and clump of plants soon too It's certainly a possibility to include those in future packs. If people find them useful I'll keep creating them; it was a lot of work, but I had lots of fun and like how they ended up so hopefully they'll be enjoyed by many.  Cheers!
the more assets of the same art style are avaiable the more valid they are to use (at least for me). thats the reason i buy almost only gabriel pickards stuff and things fitting to it so everything looks seamless
Nick S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Translator
Fair point, I'll definitely keep it in mind. I'll work a tad for now on one of my other packs and then go back to plants and expand the Outdoor series (I get easily distracted and work on many things at once). Perhaps smaller plants and stumps to decorate maps first, and then other species of trees. Thanks!