Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

(LFP) Journey to the Land of the Damned - a Palladium Fantasy 2nd ed campaign

Edited 1527029594
As a band of Adventurers you are sent to Rescue a very special Young woman , she has been taken into the Very pits of the Abyss . Deevils and other foul creatures are making there way into the Palladium world ,could this woman stop the destruction of the World. Your party will have much to learn to get themselves ready to... Journey to the Land of the Damned. Looking for 6 players , starting at 1st level . no characters from outside Palladium Fantasy 2d ed. Using Roll20 and DISCORD for voice. Saturday July 7 at 7pm -11pm . We will have a Session Zero for Character Gen...Also youll need the Palladium Fantasy 2nd ed book for char gen UPDATE Also no characters from the Rifters .Looking for players heavy into Roleplay. The Campaign starts in the Western Empire..
Time zone?
lastsurvivor00 said: Time zone? Central standard time
Currently  have 1 player looking for 4 more. come join the campaign Paladium Fantasy fans

Edited 1527194698
This sounds like fun, I always loved the early Palladium stuff, BTS, Palladium RPG, etc.
Poison said: This sounds like fun, I always loved the early Palladium stuff, BTS, Palladium RPG, etc. are you interested in playing..?
Sure, it sounds like fun.
Got 3 players looking for 2 or 3 more message if interested in playing
Still seeking players , if you have questions feel free an message me
I'm interested if you don't mind I have zero knowledge of Palladium Fantasy..
seeking 2 more players this is going to be an epic campaign
Just an update needing 2 more players. Session Zero for Char gen is Saturday June 16th 7pm central
still need at least 1 more player
getting closer to char gen day.. need 1-2 more players comment or message if interested
Its Friday and campaign prep is going well all we need is YOU , just 1 more player to get this epic campaign off the ground, comment if interested
still seeking players
looking like we might lose 2 players before char gen tomorrow night , if yould like to join comment and ill get you set up for char gen
lost 2 players seeking 2-3 more . message for info
ok now seeking 1-2 more players
Getting Closer to first session. looking for 2 players
Lost a player seeking 2-3 people to join the party
Any Palladium players out there, we need 2
ok folks now we need just 1