Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Hidden shrine of tamoachan

I just picked this up in the marketplace. Love those old classic...cept..when I clik the monsters in the bestiary the only stat they have set is ac...nothing else... no dmg per attack..no dice rolls nothing.  Is there something wrong on my end?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Hmm.  Screenshot? What Character Sheet are you using?  
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I just created a game with that Addon and the 5e OGL sheet and it seems to be working for me. Is this an existing game you've added it to?
hmm I loaded it into my pathfinder one...is that whats causing it?
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Kefrem said: hmm I loaded it into my pathfinder one...is that whats causing it? This is one of the 5 modules included with  Tales from the Yawning Portal Designed for use with the Roll20 Official 5E OGL Character Sheet I think you'll need the 5e OGL sheet.