Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Users interested in an accessibility pack?

Eric D. Leon
Marketplace Creator
I am interested in making an accessibility token pack for users with significant visual impairments. The notion is to have a set of tokens in basic shapes, bright colors, and letters and numbers.  I wanted to see if there were any users with visual impairments who could let me know what would be useful to you, if I'm barking up the wrong tree, etc. Lemme know what you need. 
I occasionally have a color-blind player, which is surprisingly tough to work with.  High contrast is what's important to make tokens and map features stand out.  My player is red-green color-blind, which is the most common type.  
Eric D. Leon
Marketplace Creator
Thanks valerie. I am going to efforts to also improve my packs for color blindness. Last night actually I spent a few hours matching different skin tones to various colors that have a high enough contrast per WCAG guidelines.  I am no where near done with that endeavor :D Those kinds of changes will be implemented in my packs moving forward. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Great idea, Eric! Worthy endeavor!
Oh man that is super awesome!