Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Large Portion (Almost 1/2) of Art Library Folders Show Broken Image Icon and Tokens Missing From Map

I logged back in after a couple of weeks off and went to create a new map and edit some old ones, but I found that a significant portion of images that I uploaded are no longer in my recent uploads folder and show broken image icons in my personally organized folders.  In addition, the tokens associated with those images disappeared from my map and then there were three areas on the map where basically every single image that still existed in my recent uploads folder was placed into those squares, which I did not do.  Unfortunately I already went and deleted those mass piles of tokens but I marked where they showed up on the map with a red square.  I also marked on the map, with black squares, where some of the tables and bars were supposed to be located that were now gone.  I don't know if any of this helps I'm just trying to pass along as much info as possible.  I did not delete these images from my recent uploads folder and I am only at about 28 MB of space out of 100 for my account.  All of the images are either .png or .jpg, so they should be the right format.  The images attached show some of the tokens that now have broken icons, but there are a few more folders that I just didn't feel like screen shotting. The last image is the very end/bottom of my recent uploads folder.  So you can see where it ends (the hezrou) matches up with the last non-broken image in my organized folders on the first image in this set. Is there any way to recover these images or am I going to have to delete all of the broken images one at a time and re-upload them? I really don't want to spend several hours this weekend just monotonously deleting and uploading images one at a time.  This happened to me before about a month ago but with only a folder or two of tokens so it didn't bother me much at the time, but this is such a large amount that I really don't want to deal with this.
Hi Aaron, Sorry for the delayed reply! Are you still having this issue? If so could you grab a console log of loading up the game? Thank you!