Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Marketplace Application Question. I'm confused about something.

Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me.  I'm very excited that I got approved to join the marketplace. However and there is a one thing I don't find very clear on the List of instructions.  4. The email address associated with your Roll20 account. The name on this Roll20 account must be your legal name used for accounting purposes.   My 1st thought was to make a second account, that Was not linked to this account as I play games on this one, And Don't keep my Display name the same as my real name. Am I supposed to use this account? Or would a Second Account better to Keep things more professional. Is that allowed?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
This is a question you should send to <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a> It can't be answered by the forum.