Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Cards

CARDS WONT GO AWAY. HOW DO I DELETE THEM?
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Do you mean: Cannot remove Cards from a Player's Hand For each deck, recall cards from players. Cannot remove Cards from a Deck Open the deck in the collections tab select the card, scroll down on the popup and click delete, confirm deletion Cannot remove Cards from the Table Select the card and hit the delete button.  If you can't select the card, switch to a different layer and try again.  The card is likely on the objects layer, but might be on the GM or Map layer.
I am not the GM, I took 4 cards from the deck and can select them but it will not let me delete them.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Ah. Click the cards above your name to open your hand. Drag each one to the table. Then select them and hit the delete key. 
Thank you Aaron! It worked.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
No problem!