Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Chronicles of Darkness Official Sheet ( New World of Darkness ) Character Sheet Fix

So on the specific Character sheet - when I click On say Blood Potency here:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/sheet-previews/officialnwod" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/sheet-previews/officialnwod</a>... My aim is that in the top right hand corner there is a die that should add it to the dice pool, but it is not working. It always ends up rolling 0 dice. Here is the specific coding that it uses. &lt;table&gt; &lt;tr&gt; &lt;td&gt; &lt;input type="checkbox" name="attr_potency_flag" value="@{potency}" /&gt; &lt;span style="font-size: 1em;"&gt;Blood Potency&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span style="font-size: 1em;"&gt;Primal Urge&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span style="font-size: 1em;"&gt;Gnosis&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span style="font-size: 1em;"&gt;Azoth&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span style="font-size: 1em;"&gt;Wyrd&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span style="font-size: 1em;"&gt;Psyche&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span style="font-size: 1em;"&gt;Sekhem&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span style="font-size: 1em;"&gt;Primum&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span style="font-size: 1em;"&gt;Lair&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span style="font-size: 1em;"&gt;Feral Heart&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span style="font-size: 1em;"&gt;Luminance&lt;/span&gt; &lt;span style="font-size: 1em;"&gt;Resonance&lt;/span&gt; &lt;/td&gt; &lt;/tr&gt; &lt;tr&gt; &lt;td&gt; &lt;input type="radio" name="attr_potency" value="1" checked="checked" /&gt;&lt;span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;input type="radio" name="attr_potency" value="2" /&gt;&lt;span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;input type="radio" name="attr_potency" value="3" /&gt;&lt;span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;input type="radio" name="attr_potency" value="4" /&gt;&lt;span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;input type="radio" name="attr_potency" value="5" /&gt;&lt;span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;input type="radio" name="attr_potency" value="6" /&gt;&lt;span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;input type="radio" name="attr_potency" value="7" /&gt;&lt;span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;input type="radio" name="attr_potency" value="8" /&gt;&lt;span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;input type="radio" name="attr_potency" value="9" /&gt;&lt;span&gt;&lt;/span&gt;&lt;input type="radio" name="attr_potency" value="10" /&gt;&lt;span&gt;&lt;/span&gt; &lt;/td&gt; &lt;/tr&gt; Any help would be appreciated... :(
Another problem I’ve noticed. The attack macro does not roll dice every time. Approximately every other attack roll (sometimes 2 in a row) lists the dice and mods, but does not roll said dice. I’ve tried this in Opera and Chrome with same results, on both 1 st and 2 nd edition sheets.
Agreed - hoping it gets looked at :/