Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Nothing is available in Journal

There is nothing showing up in the journal portion of the roll20 app. So far we have tried me leaving the game and joining again. We have also cleared browser history and cookies. We have turned it off and then on again. We have also tried incognito mode. The GM is not the "owner" of the game but he can still and has assigned me a character sheet but I cannot see anything in the Journal tab of the app.  Web Browser: Google Chrome Browser Version: Version 67.0.03396.62 Windows 10 Javascript is enabled Anti-virus is turned off  Extensions enabled: Adobe Acrobat, Google Docs Offline, Docs, Sheets, Slides.
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Hey Dalaki, Sorry to hear you're having issues. Can you have your GM post a screenshot of the settings they have for the character sheet they are trying to assign you?
We figured it out! Just barely. You're like Tony Stark, electronics just work around you.
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Glad to hear! I’ll go ahead and close this and Mark it resolved