Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

pathfinder 2 playtest support and character sheet

i'm going to run (and hopefully play) the playtest of pathfinder 2 and will probably do so until the new ed comes out, and i asumme more people will as well. a basic character sheet would be nice... or even better... the playtest adventures and maps.
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
Character sheets are generally handled by the community. The rest would be dependent upon licensing restrictions between Roll20 and Paizo.
mrianmerry
Pro
Sheet Author
Considering that Roll20 and Paizo have only recently launched an official partnership, I can only assume that the Playtest would be covered. Hopefully that means that - sometime after the PDF release - Roll20 will be able to put out official content for the Playtest.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Somehow I missed this;  this is not a Suggestions-worthy topic as character sheets are made by your peers in the community, which does not need a Suggestion consuming votes -- and in the case of licensed properties will get a Roll20 character sheet at a time agreed upon by the license-holder and Roll20 staff, which is not influenced in any way by the Suggestions & Ideas forum.  No one is in trouble, I'm simply going to move the thread to release the votes back to their holders :)
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Ian said: Hopefully that means that - sometime after the PDF release - Roll20 will be able to put out official content for the Playtest. I have high hopes...
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Andreas J. said: Ian said: Hopefully that means that - sometime after the PDF release - Roll20 will be able to put out official content for the Playtest. I have high hopes... That's a PR for Starfinder... ;-( however, keep your hopes high; Nicolas P.  said: I must have misread the page. I took it that the sheet will be released on the 7th and that the Maps were available now.  Especially since it links to the maps market page. For reference this was the page that I was reading.  Link

Edited 1533261410
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
They accidentally uploaded a Pathfinder Playtest logo with it, if you go check the "changes" tab. But go check the other thread, it's offical now that the PF2E sheet comes out the 7th with the playtest material so me pointing to a 10 day old tease doesn't matter anymore.