Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Unable to Copy Game

I've repeatedly tried to make a copy of one of my campaigns, however upon loading up the copy nothing has been brought over to the new game. I'm Using roll20 via Chrome and have disabled all extensions as well as cleared the Cache.
Hi Dodger, What is the name of the game you are attempting to copy?
Out of the Abyss
I've not had any luck so far no matter what I try, I want to start up a new campaign and it would save me a lot of time to copy the game instead of doing it all from scratch
After having a quick look, and an attempt at copying the game myself, it seems that your game is timing out on when attempting to copy. This is primarily due to the sizable amount of character sheets present in the game (838 in total). Character sheets are typically the largest source of data bloat in a game. My only suggestion at this time is to see what you can do about trimming that down before you copy. Other than that, manual copying may be the best solution for you. The Transmogrifier tool might be handy in quickly transferring over data as you need if you would like to go that route.
I've gone for a copy of my other campaign which has less character sheets but the same organised structure, didn't have any problems copying that one. Cheers anyway