Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Get the same error message thousands of times in chat window, filling in all observable chat space and pushing everything else off the top of history.

Chris D.
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I originally saw this with a token action, but for simplification, if you type  text @{target|Target|token_id}: @{selected|token_id} directly in the chat window, and don't have a token selected, you will get the message once  You attempted to use a roll command looking for the value of a selected token, but no tokens are selected. It will also ask you to click on a target token.  If you do, it will repeat the message above hundreds or thousands of times per second until you click the close dialog button on the select a target dialog box.  It has obviously got some sort of infinite loop. 
Hi Chris, I am seeing this behavior as well. I have submitted a ticket to the devs so they can have a look. Thank you!