Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[Bug] 3D dice do not work - cannot find WebGL support

1392145273

Edited 1392146455
I wanted to activate 3D dice but noticed the box was checked and the error message "Sorry, but your browser doesn't support WebGL, necessary for showing 3D graphics. See this site for more info." It worked fine last week. The test site found WebGL support. Tech setup according to <a href="http://supportdetails.com/" rel="nofollow">http://supportdetails.com/</a>: Operating System: Windows 7 Screen Resolution: 1680 x 1050 Web Browser: Chrome 32.0.1700.107 Browser: Size 1680 x 925 IP Address: [[Removed by Moderator]] Javascript: Yes Flash Version: 12.0.-1 Cookies: Yes User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/32.0.1700.107 Safari/537.36
1392145582
Gid
Roll20 Team
Viktor, could you first check to see if the following steps 2 and 3 from here - <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues</a> helps elleviate your issue.
Viktor, I removed your IP address since it isn't necessary for diagnosing the issue.
Thanks both of you! I forgot to check back until now when I had a new issue. I got the 3D dice when I rolled a dice, but it did not turn up in chat. I closed the tab and reopened the page and the problem was solved. The original issue has not returned.
Glad to hear it, Viktor! If it does happen again, please let us know.
1396223309
VickoRano
Marketplace Creator
I have this same exact issue. I removed all apps and cleared the cache. My set up: Operating System: Windows 8 Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Web Browser: Chrome Version 33.0.1750.154 m Browser: Size Arbitrary Javascript: Yes Flash Version: 12.0.0.77 Cookies: Yes I also seem to have a plugin named NVIDIA 3D(2 files)- Version: 7.17.13.3165 ... should this be disabled?