Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Recover Deleted images from Art Library

Long story short: I nuked hundreds of images from my game libraries.  Is there any way that this can be undone, or in general, all of my games can be reverted to a previous state as of, say, what they were a day ago?  Apologies if this is not the correct place to post this issue.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
There is a rollback feature, but unfortunately, that is a subscriber-level perk. You can try emailing <a href="mailto:team@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">team@roll20.net</a>, but you are most likely out of luck.
Having been a subscriber for most of the year, with I think my subscription ending maybe yesterday, is that going to be off-limits to me?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Try contacting the team.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
As keithcurtis says, rollbacks are normally a Pro level subscription perk, but as you say you were a subscriber until yesterday perhaps the Devs can help you out.&nbsp; Regardless, as this is something that can only be handled by email, this thread will now be closed.