Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] "Hard" Sci-Fi Anyone? (Eclipse Phase or Mass Effect) [Evenings ( 6PM or later)][CDT]

This is a snippet from a post I made about a week ago:  Found Here Over the summer I find myself with a lot of free time and I would like to devote some of that free time to tabletops, particularly evenings. Two games I am interested in are Eclipse Phase or either of the two unofficial Mass Effect RPGs ( d6  or  d20 ). I was hoping two play a relatively short, homebrew campaign spanning three months or less, but I am also willing to do one-shots. As mentioned in the title, I wanted to do evenings - 6PM central or later; however, this is negotiable as I do not have a set schedule just yet.
I really hate bumping myself. It makes me feel...selfish maybe...?
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
Just to set your mind at ease, here's what I normally tell people who bump too much (which is not you , currently) The Civil Discussion clause of the Code of Conduct states: Discussion should be centered around adding to our community in an intelligent manner. Trolling, whining, passive aggression, reliance on memes, spamming, irritating repetition (including topic/post duplication), and intentionally unclear or misleading posts are not welcome. Furthermore, while these areas are intended for adults, clearly explicit content is prohibited. Please make an effort to use the best grammar available to you. Just a heads up: while we do appreciate your enthusiasm to play, please do not bump your thread more than once every few days. This falls under irritating repetition. :) You can tell it is safe to bump, if you absolutely must bump, when your last post reads as (2 days ago).

Edited 1528479695
Actually I'd be interested.  Just a suggestion for what you are trying to do...maybe consider Uncharted Worlds for less crunch and more story?  Definitely easier to run because the players have greater story input.  On PDT  (GMT-7) as well.  Availability varies but evenings/ weekends depending.
Well, I was really more interested in playing Eclipse Phase because of its focus on the themes of transhumanity and "cyber-immortality," the whole hard sci-fi space opera was just a bonus. I also love the settings for both of them. While I think Uncharted Worlds looks fun from what little I've seen of it - I haven't done as much reading on I have the other two - I don't own any rulebooks for it and I should probably be saving my money for now (I have a severe case of broke college student syndrome). I'll definately look into it though. Thanks for suggestion.
It's been a while so...Bump.