Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Newbie Question: Tales of the Yawning Portal - Sunless Citadel

My First Purchase of a WOTC product on Roll20. YAY! Maps, Tokens, Handouts - All Look Good. Where's the actual adventure though ? Room Descriptions, encounter details, etc... All help would be appreciated
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
After you go into the game, look over on the right side where the chat tab is at. Go to the journal tab and you should see the folder "The Sunless Citadel". There is all the info.
I feel like I'm missing the actual adventure.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
That is the actual module broken down into handouts and character sheets for the npcs. Start reading in the intro and credits folder from the top. In that folder, read the introductions then just start going down the list..
Read it all... now what ?
Found it! I didn't realise that the maps shown in the Journal had more information on them. Crisis averted, Thanks Pat :)
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Sorry I did not explain it better but glad you found what you were looking for.