Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Star wars tokens

Hi all !!! I'm actually GM into star wars scenarios but i can't find battle droids (like B1 or droidekas battle droids from the clone wars) tokens on internet. Do you know a website where i can find this tokens please ??? Thank you very much :)
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Star Wars is a licensed property, and it is unlikely you will find anything that precisely matches it from the Marketplace , which is the only source users on these forums can recommend. I would suggest going there and putting in search terms like "robot" or "droid" until you find something similar enough to work.
Thank you
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
You can do a google search for tokentool. That would help you make your own images with the "token" ring around it. You would then upload them to your library in Roll20. I think there are a couple of "blank" tokens (i.e. just the rings) on the marketplace that you can purchase, download, and add to tokentool if you find one that you like.