Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Not Sure If Bug.. But in White Plume Mountain...

There's Handout: Area 17. It's just a picture of Wave, which I thought was odd. All the other handouts are maps or pictures of the room. Seems like a mistake.

Edited 1528503988
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
It is actually something you are suppose to show the players when they find it. Look at the handout "Locations in the dungeon (area 17). It specifically states to show the handout to the players.

Edited 1528512957
Yeah, I know it's a handout. I was suggesting that maybe it was an error. The Wave weapon handout has it's own picture. And none of the other weapons have their own specifically mentioned handout. The other Handouts that are specifically mentioned in the notes refer to images of the rooms and the maps that go with them. I just thought it might have been an error (and maybe should have been a picture of the giant crab).