Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Exploding and rerolling dice script?

Someone asked a few weeks ago in a different part of this forum how to do this, but here goes; How do I create a script for rerolling 6's on a d6 roll but with two additional dice? Example: I roll 3d6, and I get the results 1, 4 and 6. The 6 is replaced and two additional dice are rolled instead. My result is 1, 4, 5 and 3, resulting in 13. Of course, if the reroll of 6 rolled ANOTHER two 6's, it would roll 4 ADDITIONAL dice. How would this be possible? I'm completely new to scripting, and if I could get a hint on where to start or if someone would even be so awesome as to create this script... I would be most grateful. Thanks in advance.
1392195801
Alex L.
Pro
Sheet Author
randomInteger ([sides]); gives you the result of a dice being rolled, so randomInteger (6); would give you 1d6.
Thank you, that's a good start! I'm a total newbie when it comes to scripting so that's definitely helpful.