Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Change in Start Date

Because of the complications with my wife's chemo this time, I haven't been able to get done what I planned and so I've pushed the date back two weeks to Feb 25th. I hope everyone understands and still wishes to play. Al
Understood.
My apologies but at this time i must postpone the game start indefinately. I spent the last four days getting over food poisoning given to me by the cafeteria my wife is in, Wed i finally get to see my dr at the VA hosp about the pressure/ringing in my ears (and dizziness). My wife keeps going up and down on her progress (she should have been out a week ago). All of this has kept me away from doing any the needed prep and i don't see things clearing up anytime soon - so i must postpone start of the game. I set a date of july first just to have something there. I'll post more definite plans once life calms down. Al