Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New map set, Mansion of Mystery

Edited 1528511813
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Where have I been these past few months? Building you a mansion. The  Mansion of Mystery features four storys, over 50 rooms, and 4 different versions including blank floorplans. Only $4.99. 
Gold
Forum Champion
Oh the ideas in the imagination from this! Saltmarsh from AD&D, Ghost sisters adventure from Dragon Mag, on up to original homebrew, full games here.
David, the blank floorplans are not only appreciated as always, but already in use!
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Gold said: Oh the ideas in the imagination from this! Saltmarsh from AD&D, Ghost sisters adventure from Dragon Mag, on up to original homebrew, full games here. Thanks Gold. I worked months on the idea to make it as detailed and versatile as I could.
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Erich S. said: David, the blank floorplans are not only appreciated as always, but already in use! Excellent, I'll keep putting in the blank versions of my maps in the future. 
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
As always, awesome work David.  I also appreciate the included blank floor plans.  Observation/request;  I've recently started using the  SimpleDoorControls script on some of my maps and I've found that many double door images only include their closed position.  Single doors are not a problem since you can just rotate the image but double doors...  Including both open/close version of double doors may be helpful for non-script users as well.
David Hemenway
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Vince said: As always, awesome work David.  I also appreciate the included blank floor plans.  Observation/request;  I've recently started using the  SimpleDoorControls script on some of my maps and I've found that many double door images only include their closed position.  Single doors are not a problem since you can just rotate the image but double doors...  Including both open/close version of double doors may be helpful for non-script users as well. Glad you like the map set Vince. I don’t use scripts at all (I’m a very “hands on” DM), so I don’t think about those options. I’ll definitely try to incorporate your idea in future sets. Thanks for the tip.