Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Status FX from One-Click API Libary

Edited 1528630844
MyRoll20Stuffs
API Scripter
I've had Status FX from the one-click install library installed almost since day 1 of getting a Pro subscription. I don't know what I changed but it no longer works. Is it possible I have a conflicting API script that's preventing Status FX from doing its job? Here is a list of my scripts: Hopefully someone can help me out. I noticed I don't get the VFX when damaging / healing with DeathTracker anymore either. It's really quite strange.
Figured out the issue. It only works if the Player Ribbon is on the current active page you are using. I have this bad habit of solving my issues 5 minutes after I post for help. I swear I'm cursed.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
That's a really common error. As soon as I read the title of the post, I thought, "I bet they are not on the page with the player ribbon". :)
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
That's something that can be fixed in the script.  It used to be that we didn't know where the GM was, but that problem at least has been solved.  I have this function for getting the active pages: const getActivePages = () => _.union(     [Campaign().get('playerpageid')],     _.values(Campaign().get('playerspecificpages')),     _.chain(findObjs({             type: 'player',             online: true         }))         .filter((p)=>playerIsGM(p.id))         .map((p)=>p.get('lastpage'))         .value() ); which returns an array of page ids where there are players (ribbon page, player split from party pages, and pages the gm is looking at).
Kastion said: Figured out the issue. It only works if the Player Ribbon is on the current active page you are using. I have this bad habit of solving my issues 5 minutes after I post for help. I swear I'm cursed. If it helps... You're not alone! :D I do that all the time.