Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG [pathfinder] Looking to join an ongoing long term campaign or getting in for the start of one.

Edited 1529611503
Hey, I'm 27 , I live in western Europe and am usually available betwwen 2pm-8pm EST (19:00-01:00 GMT) on thursdays and anytime until midnight EST ( 05:00 GMT) on weekends. I've been playing and gm'ing pathfinder for quite a few years but haven't found a steady group in the last year.  I would like to join a campaign thats already in progress (if possible) as lately the few groups I've tried to start with broke down in a matter of weeks from the start. If your group is motivated and planning to start a long term campaign, I'd also be interested because as the saying goes, beggars can't be choosers ^^ I'm open to play most roles although if possible I would like to avoid having a melee combat maneuver combat role. I can build and enjoy characters geared either towards combat , roleplay , or a mix of both depending on what you believe your party may need. If it seems to you that I might be a good fit for your group, please send me a pm or reply to me here. ps: I am only willing to GM if a full motivated group who is ready for a longterm campaign requests it.
btw as long as the GM is well organised I don't mind P2P.
bump
Hi, I am current; y in the process of setting up a War for the Crown game. I am looking for players and a GM. It's just me at the moment but as I have already purchased the modules here on roll20 I am definitely committed to seeing it through. Here's a link to the LFG page if you are interested <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/119111/war-for-" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/119111/war-for-</a>...
well sure I could be up for that and it seems to be whithin my available times.
Could you post an application in the LFG forum, with some character concepts.
i have one made but no players
bump
bump

Edited 1530070406
Hey man, unsure if you found a group to join, but I am starting an Adventure Path for Pathfinder. I've got two dedicated players - one of which I've constantly played with over the years, a third that's a bit floaty, and a fourth who's currently putting together a character. We're aiming to play weekly on Sundays at 3:30PM PST which would be 6:30PM EST for you. If you're on discord, you can add me at corgi#0607 to ask me more questions there. We are playing primarily on Roll20, but we will be using Discord for voice communication and overall RP. We're aiming to get through all 6 books, so this will be hopefully a long campaign.

Edited 1530550095
thanks that sounds like a lot&nbsp; of fun but I'm actually gmt+ 1 so that would be half past midnight&nbsp; for me and I need to be logged off around 3 am my time if possible. Any chance you guys could start one or two hours earlier? if so I would definitely be in.
interested
bump
still searching.
Any news here?

Edited 1530639321
nah , still looking for something in the weekend^^
Sadly the two campaigns I was offered were running too late (up to 6am my time^^) , so the search continues.