Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Spells in "Attacks and Spellcasting" section

How does one make appear the spells in the section "Attacks and Spellcasting"? I can drag and drop from the Compendium into the "Spells" tab, but they don't appear in the "Attacks and Spellcasting" section in the main tab. It would be useful that the prepared ones do.
Only spells with a spell output specified as ATTACK will appear in the Attacks & Spellcasting section.
How do you delete spells from the " Attacks and Spellcasting"?  I added a bunch of blank ones by accident
Eric M. said: How do you delete spells from the " Attacks and Spellcasting"?  I added a bunch of blank ones by accident Click on the lock button at the bottom right of the section and then a trashcan button appears next to each entry.
Thank you!  I've been messing around trying to figure that out!