Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Music loading issue...

Hi....giving Roll20 another chance. I know this is a common question...but I haven't found an answer yet. Although I have a track selected to play when a page is loaded...it's not. It's in Fanburst, it plays from the Jukebox, I'm using Chrome and no other page has the track selected. Any help will be most appreciated:)
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Just a guess... I think the player ribbon needs to be on the page in order to trigger the auto-play settings.  Maybe double-check that.
So, if I'm building a game...it won't trigger? (without players)

Edited 1528710103
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
WarBeer said: So, if I'm building a game...it won't trigger? (without players) It should trigger when the ribbon is moved there, whether there are other players in the game or not. 

Edited 1528721747
You're talking about a "player ribbon", correct? I created a second account just to bring in a player. Even though that "player" isn't in the game...I can still see and move the ribbon in GM launch mode. However, no sound it triggered when I move it to another page. I have two pages with sound and they use different tunes. Neither work:(
So, could Fanburst have anything to do with this issue. Is there another audio storage site that has a good reputation for working with Roll20?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Ok, I just tested this out.  I added two tracks from Fanburst.: I have two pages and I set them to play on load, one on each page: When I drag the player ribbon to a page, it starts playing what's on that page: It doesn't matter what page I'm on (as the gm) or who is logged in.
Worked like a charm! Somehow, I ended up separating out a "player icon"...and I kept grabbing that....doh!...lol. I appreciate the assistance:) 
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Great!  No problem.