Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Question About Folders

If I have handouts all sorted in a bunch of folders and I add all the players access to see the handout and press the "Show to Players" button, will it show up in their Journals within the folder structure I created? So if I share a bunch of bounty posters and to me it looks like this: Will they see it like I see it in all the folders? If so I may have to move them all to one big folder because if they see what I see then they will know exactly where to find each NPC with a bounty on their head.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Your player's will see the folder structure if there are handouts they can see/control within them.
Thanks for the reply Vince. I figured it worked that way but wanted to be sure. I guess I have to move all the posters to one big folder.
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I often log into my game on another account just to double-check the player's view.  
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
You could make a master wanted list with links to all the wanted posters sorted under where they are and not share that. 
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I think you can even link to archived handouts.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
You certainly can!  If you show one of those to a player, they will see it, but they won't have it in their journal, and thus won't have the folder structure.