Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[D&D 5E] Tuesday night 10:00 pm pst

looking to get a group going or at least see if there are anyone interested playing around this time.I don't see may game starting around this time so i thought i would make a post and see what pops up.  
I would be interested in playing in a game at this time I get off of work at 930 so this works out great
Me as well. I'm a new player but I'm a fast learner! This is right around the perfect time for me.
I would like to join, also a relatively new play but that time works great. 
I am interested!! somewhat new player.
Are you planning on being DM?
that is a good question about the DM. I would like to join in. I have not got my books yet but have a base understanding of 5e. 
This would be a good time for me not having to worry about missing for work and should not have to miss any sessions. I am interested, have mainly played games at local game store. Been looking for a long time campaign group.
it would be my first time as DM. i would like to be a player, but there is always the option of me being a DM as well. i have built a home brew of my own. ideally i would like to find someone who could also DM. that way if we get a solid group we can have breaks and swap stories if people are getting burnt out or just want to do a one shot for the day.
I DM as well but am looking for a group to join as a player. If you decide to run a campaign I could run one-shots when you needed a break.  I also run a campaign on a different night at this time if you wanted to DM one night and play the other. I also have some WOTC modules we could use if you wanted complete campaigns. 
so I take it that this didn't go anywhere, bummer.
I think we are working on it