Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Character sheet for Forbidden Lands

I'm not a Pro member, nor do I have any programming skill. But if anyone would be willing to edit one of the Free League sheets already in existance I would be super excited. Those are Mutant Year Zero, Coriolis, and Tales from the Loop. I can provide some information should anyone be able to take the project on.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
Drop us a side-by-side comparison between two of them sheets, and a comparison to the Roll20 version. If they are very similar and would be an easy convert, it would make more likely that someone might be inclined do something.
Here are the two side by side, it is mostly just a change of names on the skills and conditions. Mutation Points would change to Willpower. Rank could change to Reputation. Role change to Kin, add Profession. Rot would go away. Supplies would change to Consumables and add one field, names would change. At the bottom "I Hate" could change to "Pride", "I Need to Protect" could change to "Dark Secret", and "My Big Dream" could go away.
Just curious if anyone is willing to take on this project? I know the books are not released yet, but there’s a good many of us that backed it that have the beta version. To have a functional sheet would be spectacular. 
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Try asking in the  Character Sheet Requests thread. That's what its for.
Ok, I'll give that a shot. Thanks.