Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

3.5 Compendium?

Is there a way to add spells to a 3.5 char sheet like there is for 5e using the compendium? New to roll20 and can't even find a 3.5 compendium on here to transfer the spells from.
Diana P
Pro
Sheet Author
Sadly, we do not have a D&D3.5 compendium yet.  Hopefully someday.
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Diana P said: Hopefully someday. **Looks wistfully, dreaming of a 3.5e friendly future...**
You and me both, brother
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Until then, I have a sort of compendium of my own for SRD spells I linked to in a post  here . It's centred around my penchant for Powercards but could easily be reformatted to use the 3.5e templates?
Awesome, Thanks. I'm fairly new to roll20, but I've been playing 3.5 for a couple years now P&P IRL. Roll20 makes it easier to work around being in the Marines, but it seems like it is geared to Pathfinder and 5e.
Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
Yeah most of us 3.5E diehards have our own private spell setups. My favourite technique was still figuring out how to do a 'spellbook in chat' system.
By any chance, would any of you know if there is a Thistledown equivalent in Pathfinder? Something you can replace the undercoat for metal armor with to increase Max Dex bonus. The closest I have found is Darkleaf Cloth, but I don't see where that can be combined with other armor.
Gen Kitty
Forum Champion
The question was asked and answered and now this thread is now headed off-topic for our forums, so I'll go ahead and close it.  :)