Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5e] 11am EST / 5pm GMT+2 - 2 experienced Tieflings at your service!

Edited 1530350882
Hello everyone. :) We are looking for weekly games played in voice (Skype / Discord). Let's start with the important things first: Time, Date and Campaigns Time: Starting between 11am EST / 5pm GMT+2 earliest and 3pm EST / 9pm GMT+2 latest (so that a ~4h session would not end too late) Date: Everyday but Thuesday/Sunday afternoon, because we are running CoS then. :) Saturday and Sunday with a ~5h earlier start might be options. Campaigns : We would love any homebrew (Sword Coast), Hoard of the Dragon Queen -> Tiamat, Tomb of Annihilation or Rage of Demons, because we already know the other books. Curse of Strahd would be fine if we join a running campaign. We know the story up to the end of Vallaki at the moment already. A higher level start would be wished for but is no must. We played up to level 12 multiple times so anything that doesn't end there or starts higher is getting bonus points. An already running campaign looking for 2 players to join in is also an option! :)  Note: Pathfinder system would be fine too. Who are we? My name is Vivian, I am a 31 year old (o god, nobody needs to know that!) female gamer from Germany who loves to play D&D and Pathfinder. I am an ex artist and game developer, so there is at least some creativity hidden somewhere in my brain. ;) I play Pen and Paper since over 5 years, most of the time with multiple sessions each week. My friend is Steven, 27. He has been playing on roll20 for the last two years, have run a couple campaigns as a DM, and even had the chance to be a player a couple times too. He's from America, and the less said about the politics and events there the better *cough*. ;) What are the characters? Vivian's Character: Name: Rynn Menethrian (CG) Class: Rogue - Arcane Trickster / Wizard - War Race: Tiefling (Feral subrace) Backstory (short version): As many other Tieflings she had a rough start into her life, with her mother being murdered by the people of the rural town she was living in on the birth bed, not even able to hold her daughter once. Rynn herself was taken in by the local town leader / wizard, who was hiding her in his basement after telling everyone he would deal with the "problem". Over the years she turned from a study object more and more into a person in his eyes, he ended up teaching her and even bringing her to Waterdeep with him, making her help out as a Scribe in his local store. Sadly the old man passed of age and Rynn was on her own again. She had a hard time finding honest work as a scribe, so after some minor theft to stay alive she ended up with the Thieves Guild of the Red Sashes and a mission, that ultimately brought her to Silverymoon to steal some documents from the local Map House. She met her later Soul Mate here, a Half-Drow named Nym and for the first time she seemed to had a normal life, if there wasn't her mission lingering in the background. The documents got moved, the guild called her back, she never had a chance to say her goodbye... which made her leave the Red Sashes in the end. Arriving back in Silverymoon she noticed that Nym was gone and nobody knew where he went. Was he looking for her? Did something happen? One day she mind find some answers to all her questions. (Yes, she has a long backstory, the original is multiple pages and I am still flashing it out for myself because I played her a long time in Pathfinder and things just happened. A start at level 3 would be nice... ^^) Steven's Character: Name: Cei (short for Deceit) Class: Bard - College of Whispers / Sorcerer - Divine Soul alternative Bard - College of Lore / Sorcerer - Wild Magic Race: Tiefling (Dispater subrace) Backstory: Raised to conceal his Tiefling traits by his mother, his father unaware. Until one day, an assassination attempt provoked a search among the castle's residents. Gasp! A pair of demons, hidden right under his father's nose! One within his very bed! Seeing his mother cut down in front of him, and disowned by his father, he was taken in by a group of traveling entertainers. He has resolved to take revenge on the cruel dwarven mage who broke his family apart and caused his mother's death. Loves to spin a different story about his past every time he's asked. A gambler who worships Tymora. Currently employed by the Zhentarim in general and by Rynn in particular, searching for clues as to the whereabouts of a half-drow named "Nym." For any questions etc. just make a post or send a PM. Hope to be hearing from you guys soon. :)
*silent chirping of crickets* Don't be scared of us! We are normally open and fun people to play with, at least as far as I think, my players never beat me up and try to bury me alive somewhere... at least not yet.
After a few PMs, no, I can't make Thuesday afternoons or paid games. I can't afford it right now. Thanks for the offers but it will not happen. :/

Edited 1530186908
We would also have 2 LE (no, LE are not murder hobos or alike, that is CE or NE...) characters as brother / sister duo named Alaric King (Oathbreaker Paladin / Hexblade Warlock dip, Fallen Aasimar) and Kendra King (Wild Magic Sorcerer / Trickery Cleric dip, Protector Aasimar) who are build at level 6 atm but can be scaled up and down. They are looking to rebuild or find a new "kingdom their family promised them before losing it all" basically. ;) They could easily (except the Oathbreaker Subtype but that is DM dependent) being rewritten for LN if needed. But I think you just had the wrong LE in your group then. :) Talk to us.