Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][GMT][D&D5E or pathfinder][Sundays or Wednesdays] Looking for party to join in any of the games noted.

Hi there I am an experienced player looking for a game, 5E preferable but I would not mind pathfinder either however I am very much not experienced with the pathfinder system so if that is ok for people I would be happy to join one. Official campaigns or homebrew ones I do not mind. I am typically free Wednesdays and Sundays in the evening times 8:00pm onwards for Sundays and 5:00pm onwards Wednesdays, other days are workable like Tuesdays and Mondays but I cant make sure I have them of from work every week. As far as classes go I typically play some flavour of warlock or fighter both can be ranged or melee variations but am open to what parties might need to fit in.
Bumpuh
re bumping this to avoid making the same topic again and again ^^
bumping again for hope!!
Ah im looking for a free game really ^^
I am looking to try running a game set on the world of Remnant, which is the setting for the Rooster Teeth show RWBY.&nbsp; The game is to be on Wednesdays, though I tend to go to bed around 8pm (and wake up around 2 am).&nbsp; I am in the Pacific timezone, though, so depending upon what timezone you are in that may be plenty of time.&nbsp; If you are I'd like to have at least 4 hours to play, and still end by 7 or 7:30. This means if you are Pacific or Mountain Timezone it may not be enough time, but if you are Central or Eastern timezone then that is plenty of time if you are interested. This game will be using a system that combines Pathfinder with a bit of BESM.&nbsp; Oh, and though the game itself is set in the same world as RWBY, it is likely to remain pretty much a sandbox game, set in a different era, with me having the intention of possibly using some of the events the players do over the course of the game as inspiration for events that transpire within the same timeframe as a fangame I am developing with RPG Maker MV. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6528864/rwby-campaign-seeking-players-for-wednesday-sessions/?pageforid=6528864#post-6528864" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/6528864/rwby-campaign-seeking-players-for-wednesday-sessions/?pageforid=6528864#post-6528864</a>