Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Compendium Errors

Is there a place to report Compendium errors? The entry for Barlgura is missing it's bite attack
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Sure! If you can link the specific entry that's wrong, I can take a look at it for you :D
I don't know how to get a link for a compendium entry. It's a 5e monster called Barlgura. It has a bite attack that is missing from it's entry.
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Ok! That works! I'll take a look and get back to you.
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
I'm seeing it as correct: Can you provide a screenshot of what you're seeing?
I'm sorry. The problem is that the bite attack doesn't show up when I drag the compendium entry on to the official 5e SRD sheet. The spells of other monsters never populate the sheet either. Kind of annoying when I paid for the monster manuel here.
Tetsuo
Forum Champion
Ah, ok! Hang tight and I'll poke the Devs about this! 
Hi Dan, Sorry for the delay! Is this happening in any game in particular? Does it persist in a new game?
It happens in an existing game. I haven't tried creating a new game. When I drag and drop a compendium entry for a monster with spell-casting levels, their spell lists don't populate.
What is the name of the game mainly having this issue? As for spells, for the time being, creatures and NPC's from Compendiums do require manual spell entry.