Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Why can't I view my character sheet from Character Vault

Title says it all. Also, sorry if this is the wrong section for this. Please move it if it is the wrong section.
Sorry, I meant Character Vault, not compendium, just realized after posting.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Do you mean you can't find the character you exported to the Character Vault? Or do you mean the actual character sheet?  Character Sheets are a configuration of a Game.  The data on the Character object corresponds to a given sheet, but it can't be interpreted outside the context of a Game currently.  Character Vault is only intended for moving characters between Games.  External viewing of Characters is a much requested feature, and if that's what you're after, you should be able to find a Suggestion in the Suggestions Forum that addresses it.
Ah, ok. Thanks. Yes, I did basically mean external viewing of characters. Thanks for letting me know!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
No worries. =D